Ys I & II Chronicles+ Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. Ys I & II Chronicles+ was released on Feb 14, 2013
About The Game
Long, long ago, there was an ancient kingdom called Ys which prospered under the auspices of two heavenly Goddesses. Over time, the kingdom came to be known as Esteria, and its divine history was largely forgotten by all but the descendants of those who once preached the Goddesses’ will. The only reminder of this lost lore was a cursed spire at the foot of a giant crater, which locals came to regard as “The Devil’s Tower.” Eventually, the men and women who called Esteria their home began mining a uniquely radiant silver from the nearby mountains, and development boomed. Towns were built, and the land became rich with life. Then, all at once, monsters began to appear. Only a few at first – but soon enough, the land was swarming with them, and the Esterians had no choice but to hide in fear, remaining ever vigilant just to stay alive. Our story begins with a young man who’d heard rumors of these misfortunes, and strove to verify them with his own eyes; a brave swordsman with an adventurous spirit bolstered by his own youthful naiveté.
- Classic buttonless “bump” combat receives a full analog-enabled upgrade for gamepad users, and is augmented in Ys II by a robust magic system.
- Soundtrack selectable from among the original 80s FM-synth, an early 2000s MIDI-style remix or a modern studio performance by Falcom’s in-house rock band.
- Character art selectable from 90s-style portraits or more modern anime designs.
- Four selectable difficulty levels and optional boss rush mode grant players a true old-school challenge (if desired).
- Transform into a demon to speak with any and every standard enemy in the game, creating unparalleled depth that still impresses even to this day. (Ys II only)
- Unique Steam Achievements plus Steam Cloud support and leaderboards.
- Adjustable high-resolution PC graphics with a smooth, consistent framerate.
- Greater viewing area than in previously-available Ys I & II Chronicles editions.
- Decorative screen frames available from the earlier Japan-only Ys I & II Complete PC release, in addition to the more modernized full-screen viewport of previous Ys I & II Chronicles editions.
How to Download & Install Ys I & II Chronicles+
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Ys I & II Chronicles+ is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Ys I & II Chronicles+” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Ys I & II Chronicles+ folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Ys I & II Chronicles+ Free Download
Click the download button below to start Ys I & II Chronicles+ Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
NOTICE: This game is already pre-installed for you, meaning you don’t have to install it. If you get any missing dll errors, make sure to look for a _Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install directx, vcredist and all other programs in that folder. You need these programs for the game to run. Look for a ‘HOW TO RUN GAME!!.txt’ file for more help. Also, be sure to right click the exe and always select “Run as administrator” if you’re having problems saving the game. Always disable your anti virus before extracting the game to prevent it from deleting the crack files. If you need additional help, click here
- OS:Windows XP
- Processor:Pentium III 866 MHz
- Memory:1 GB RAM
- Graphics:64 MB VRAM, 3D accelerator compatible w/ DirectX 9.0c
- Hard Drive:2 GB HD space
- Sound:Compatible with DirectX 9.0c
[ Direct download link (Windows) ]