Iratus: Lord Of The Dead Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. Iratus: Lord Of The Dead was released on Apr 23, 2020
About The Game
In Iratus you find yourself fighting for the forces of darkness in the role of the titular necromancer—Iratus, recently freed from his millennia-long imprisonment. You control an obedient army of the living dead, with skeletons, zombies, banshees and many other unliving warriors. Create your soldiers the only way a necromancer knows how: from the body parts of your slain enemies! Expand and improve your underground lair. Strengthen your servants by researching secret rituals. Explore the twisted corridors and underground catacombs, and battle against lobotomized miners, greedy dwarves and corrupt mercenaries. Aid Iratus in his quest to recapture and eclipse his former power. Lead him to conquer the forces of good and unleash an eternal kingdom of death upon the world! The sheer variety of tactical and strategic options makes Iratus a true treat for any ardent fans of the roguelike genre.
- Play on the side of evil, embodied by the necromancer Iratus!
- Expand and improve your underground lair.
- 18 types of obedient servants: zombies, vampires, skeletons, mummies, banshees and many more!
- Craft minions from the body parts of your conquered enemies.
- Advanced combat system: to win you need to know both the strengths and weaknesses of your troops and enemies.
- Iratus can kill his enemies not only by magic or claw but also by draining their sanity!
- Each minion has six unique abilities for a total of nearly one-hundred abilities for you to command.
- Four talent trees that alter the way you play: Alchemy, Magic, Ire and Destruction.
- Roguelike elements: minions that die are gone for good and the game saves automatically, making each choice irreversible.
- Detailed 2D graphics and a gloomy atmosphere of dark fantasy.
- Various difficulty levels, satisfying every type of player from novice to hardcore.
- Iratus himself is voiced by the voice-acting legend Stefan Weyte, famous for his performance as Caleb in the cult game series “Blood”!
How to Download & Install Iratus: Lord Of The Dead
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Iratus: Lord Of The Dead is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Iratus.Lord.of.the.Dead.v176.12.00.Incl.DLCs.zip” (To do this you must have 7-Zip, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Iratus: Lord Of The Dead folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install all the programs in the folder.
Iratus: Lord Of The Dead Free Download
Click the download button below to start Iratus: Lord Of The Dead Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
NOTICE: This game is already pre-installed for you, meaning you don’t have to install it. If you get any missing dll errors, make sure to look for a _Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install directx, vcredist and all other programs in that folder. You need these programs for the game to run. Look for a ‘HOW TO RUN GAME!!.txt’ file for more help. Also, be sure to right click the exe and always select “Run as administrator” if you’re having problems saving the game. Always disable your anti virus before extracting the game to prevent it from deleting the crack files. If you need additional help, click here
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 – 64 Bit
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Open GL 3.2+ Compliant
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 3500 MB available space
- Sound Card: Direct X9 Compatible
[ Direct download link (Windows) ]